Insuring Your Valuables
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, which means it is the perfect time to start thinking of the best gift to give your special someone. Keep these ideas in mind to show your significant other just how much you care.
- Make a book of why you love your significant other. Not only will it help them feel special and loved, but it will also help you focus on why you are with them.
- If you have kids at home, make plans for them to stay with a friend or family member for the day and night. Spend the whole day together planning a dinner. Go grocery shopping and cook a dinner for two. Leave the dishes for the next day and snuggle up on the couch together.
- Plan a scavenger hunt for your loved one. Lead them to spots that have meaning for the both of you, such as where you had your first date. End the scavenger hunt at a restaurant or at a park and have a picnic.
- Give your special someone a dozen flowers. Write a future date on all 12 flowers. When the date comes up, do something special together.
- Hide little love notes through your home in places that your significant other is sure to look, such as in the silverware drawer or on the coffee pot to remind them just how much you love them.
If you are planning on giving your special someone an extra sparkly gift this holiday, make sure that it is covered with the right amount of insurance protection. Your homeowner’s insurance policy will provide some coverage, but you may need to schedule the jewelry to provide enough protection. For all of your homeowners
insurance coverage needs and to ensure that your Valentine’s Day gift is protected, contact
Gateway Professional Insurance Services in Vacaville, California.