Gateway Professional Insurance Services wants pet parents to know how they can help their furry friends stay safe and well.
- Keep food and exercise routines on track to help stress levels stay low
- Make certain your pets have a quiet, safe place to retreat from noise and strangers
- Prevent accidents by using flame-less candles
- Small toys, batteries, and packaging can be hazardous to pets if swallowed
- Don't let your pet overindulge. Too many treats can cause stomach upsets and diarrhea
- Make time to give your pets extra attention. A slew of new things coming into the house every day can make them anxious and stressed.
It’s your job to keep your pet safe, but homeowners insurance, renters insurance and auto insurance will help keep you and the rest of your family safe. Please contact Gateway Professional Insurance Services
for more information.